FORD TRANSIT DIFF SALES | BUY FORD TRANSIT REAR DIFFERENTIALS
First Auto Parts has been the premier Ford Transit Wreckers in Australia for many years and we’re experts in picking the very best quality wrecked Transit models to salvage parts from – that’s why we’re confident to offer a warranty on every rear diff that we sell.
Our hugely experienced sales team is fully up to speed with all the Ford Transit rear diff options, so feel free to give them a call on (03) 8770 2250, Monday to Friday, and they’ll help you search for what you’re after, share their knowledge and tell you what’s available: it could save you time when you’re trying to choose what you need.
But please visit our site to check what’s available from the huge stock of Ford Transit parts at our Melbourne location. For the most recent arrivals, check our Wrecking Now page
Quality counts when it comes to Transit diffs
In order that we can offer a warranty on our Ford Transit differentials, we choose only the highest quality wrecks to salvage parts from. We don’t just give the items we sell a quick once-over, we test them and thoroughly assess their condition – we base our business on doing the job properly.
Genuine new Ford Transit differentials, too
While the bulk of our business is used rear diffs for the Ford Transit, we’re happy to supply genuine new Ford parts as well.
Whatever model you need a part for, our extensive knowledge of Ford’s global supply chain means we can source brand new parts – such as Ford Transit Engines, Transit Gearboxes, and even complete differential units – directly from the companies that supply Ford. Which means that you can buy from us in complete confidence.
What Ford Transit model do you have?
To help our team deal with your Ford Transit enquiry as efficiently as possible, it would be useful to know what type of Transit you have. To assist with this, here are the basic details of the Transit models sold in Australia:
- Ford Transit VG – 2.0-litre 4-cyl petrol: 83kW/2.5-litre 4-cyl diesel: 50kW/2.5-litre 4-cyl turbocharged diesel: 63kW, 74kW
- Ford Transit VJ – 2.4-litre Duratorq 4-cyl turbocharged diesel: 66kW, 85kW, 88kW, 99kW/2.3-litre Duratec 4-cyl petrol: 107kW
- Ford Transit VM – (2007 to 2012) 2.2-litre Duratorq TDCi 4-cyl turbocharged diesel: 81kW, 85kW/2.2-litre ECOnetic 4-cyl turbocharged diesel: 85kW/2.4-litre Duratorq TDCi 4-cyl turbocharged diesel: 103kW/2.3-litre Duratec-HE 4-cyl petrol: 104kW/(2012 to 2014) 2.2-litre Duratorq TDCi turbocharged diesel: 92kW, 114kW
- Ford Transit Custom – (2014 to 2018) 2.2-litre Duratorq TDCi 4-cyl turbocharged diesel: 92kW/2.0-litre EcoBlue 4-cyl turbocharged diesel: 96kW/(2019 to date) 2.0-litre EcoBlue 4-cyl turbocharged diesel: 125kW, 136kW
- Ford Transit VO – 2.2-litre Duratorq TDCi 4-cyl turbocharged diesel: 114kW/2.0-litre EcoBlue turbocharged diesel: 125kW
Don’t worry if you’re not sure which type of Transit you have – call our dedicated sales team on (03) 8770 2250 to ask for help. During busy times they may not pick up immediately, but please leave a message and they’ll get back to you.
Delivery options for your Ford Transit differential
After several decades of shipping Ford Transit differentials and parts to all corners of Australia and New Zealand, we’re experts at getting orders despatched with great efficiency and for a reasonable price.
Our Melbourne headquarters is open Monday to Friday and we aim to ship out orders within 24 hours.
Talk to our team on (03) 8770 2250 about what shipping options are available – we can deliver to either a business or private address and can work around a time that best suits you.